+1

I'm sorry that some people in Brazil seem unhappy with some of the politics in there team and the
rest of us don't understand what is going on there.  It would be great if we could be confident in
their organisation being open and a meritocracy like TDF but all that aside it is fantastic to see
the results people are getting there.  It has a good impact on the rest of the world too.  Great
work all!