       just turn it 2 more times thus 270' turn  ;-)

From: Taang Zomi <libreofficezomi@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 3:37 PM
Subject: [libreoffice-users] How to Turn a Landscape Table by 90 Degrees
into a Portrait Table
To: "LibreOffice, users" <users@global.libreoffice.org>
Cc: Brian Barker <b.m.barker@btinternet.com>, Tom Davies <tomcecf@gmail.com>

*How to Turn a Landscape Table by 90 Degrees into a Portrait Table*

*LibreOffice 4.4.3.2*

*Windows 8.1*

*Since 2008, I have been looking for simple ways to turn a table on a
landscape page by 90 degrees  into that on a portrait age.*

*Once I found one, in OpenOffice.org Writer 3.0.1, but the table could only
be turned  right-to-left vertical. What I wanted was to turn it
left-to-right vertical.*

*That means, the table on the landscape page should be turned in order that
the top of the table should be on the left margin on the portrait page, not
on the right margin of the portrait page.*

*Now that I no longer use OpenOffice,org and only use LibreOffice, I do not
know whether OpenOffice.org Writer has this feature. *

*The answer for this question should be in LibreOffice Writer.*

*My question is here: [PDF]
https://www.academia.edu/13289342/_29_Turning_Tables_by_90_Degrees_Inquiry_
<https://www.academia.edu/13289342/_29_Turning_Tables_by_90_Degrees_Inquiry_
[ODT]