Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
Bearing in mind that many Gnu&Linux users will be getting most of the stuff from their own distros rather
than "upstream" here (but many do prefer upstream) i thought you might be interested in some stats from
Drew

Quite so. I have never downloaded a Linux version, even though I have been using OOo & now LibreOffice on it for years. On the other hand, I have frequently downloaded the Windows version and given it to others. I also used to download Star Office for OS/2, but now I believe OpenOffice is included with eComStation, the current version of OS/2 that's sold by Serenity Systems. I haven't seen many CP/M systems lately. ;-)