       If that's what the initial convoluted text means, then just state it
- simply as you've done here  ;-)

From: Stanislav Horáček <stanislav.horacek@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 2:56 AM
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Can someone explain
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/de/libo_help/translate.html#filter=incomplete&unit=45962232,
please?
To: l10n@global.libreoffice.org

Hello,

the original text seems to be pretty clear for me. Let's see an example:
Write a word, select the first half of this word and set simple border (4
edges, black line) for the selection. You will see a rectangle around the
first half.
Then select the second half of the word and set the same border again. You
will not see two rectangles, but only one around whole word.
But if you choose different border properties for the second half (e.g. red
line) you will get two rectangles, one black and one red.

Regards,
Stanislav

Dne 9.12.2013 05:02, Thomas Hackert napsal(a):

 Good morning Anne, *,
On Montag, 9. Dezember 2013 01:22 anne-ology wrote:

        Your version makes sense;

thank you for you comment :)

             as for the convoluted original text, I have no clue as
            to what
it means.

O.K. Than I hope, someone else could either explain or correct it
... ;)
Have a nice day
<Fullquote removed>