please block this poster.
Thanks,
Cor

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Interviewer, anyone?
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 10:38:26 +1100
From: Callme Shane <callmeshane303@gmail.com>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org

Italo is a wanker. I told him so.

He couldn't shovel shit in a septic tank.

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 8:11 AM, Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hi :)
Here is a previous interview about something else

http://blog.documentfoundation.org/2011/01/21/developer-interview-robert-nagy/

It might be best to join the Marketing List to get details. Italo & Drew
might be useful contacts.  Italo is a lead person in marketing and was at
the Hackfest.  Drew has done some YouTube work.  If you choose to do video
work he might have some tips&tricks and maybe some ideas.

The Hackfest happened a few weeks ago and seems to have been very
positive.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Hackfest2011
http://www.fsf.org/events/20110902-04-lohf-munich

The BoD elections are happening soon so it might be a busy time for
everyone on the Steering Committee but i think it's worth asking Italo.