       It works with LO, websites, et.al. ...

       I don't know what the TradeMark [ what else is TM ??? ] is, but it
can be located by going to FireFox's various add-ons.

       I don't know what format, but when downloading it will tie in with
FireFox so will fit whichever computer.

From: Sophie Gautier <gautier.sophie@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Advice on translating large Odt documents
To: anne-ology <laginnis@gmail.com>

Hi
Le 11 oct. 2013 20:10, "anne-ology" <laginnis@gmail.com> a écrit :

       The best one I've seen - and used - is tied in with FireFox;
           I tested it in French, Latin, Italian, Spanish to & from
English
& found the translations were good.
Are you sure you managed ODF files ? And has it a TM ? In what format ?

       Actually, I've been pleased with all of FireFox's add-ons (although
I must admit I've only used a mere handful compared to all they seem to
have and/or produce.)

Never seen that, could you share the link and also what is the output
format?
Kind regards
Sophie
GSM

From: Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 4:42 AM
To: "L10n@Global.LibreOffice.Org" <L10n@global.libreoffice.org>

Hi :)
Sorry, this is a bit off-topic for this list but it seems to be the only
place that might have relevant experience and expertise about this issue.

Are there any good tools to help people translate fairly large documents
produced by LibreOffice.  There is a group that has some Odt files of up
60 pages per "chapter" and those chapters get combined to form books of
300-600 pages.

At the moment their only way of translating them means they can't access
most of the tools you folks use and it's difficult to find a good
work-flow
too.

Does anyone here translate office documents or books and have any good
suggestions for tools and/or work-flow?