[steering-discuss] ODFAuthors live!

Hi all,

This is an interesting news that passed too quickly among the LO folks. I think we should say some king words on their initiative and advertise it stronger in our lists and channels.

http://www.odfauthors.org

Regards

Hi Olivier

Hi all,

This is an interesting news that passed too quickly among the LO folks. I think we should say some king words on their initiative and advertise it stronger in our lists and channels.

http://www.odfauthors.org

Well, it seems it has not been announced yet by Jean (I was with Florian too early also ;-). May be we should just wait for Jean, Sigrid or Andreas to make the official announcement and then, bring the support you mentioned.

Kind regards
Sophie

Hi,

Jean announced the site open today on the mailing list there.

- already pushed a blog entry and a few tweets on it...but a more
official one would be nice.

Thanks,

Drew

Hi Drew,

Hi Olivier

Hi all,

This is an interesting news that passed too quickly among the LO
folks. I think we should say some king words on their initiative and
advertise it stronger in our lists and channels.

http://www.odfauthors.org

Well, it seems it has not been announced yet by Jean (I was with Florian
too early also ;-). May be we should just wait for Jean, Sigrid or
Andreas to make the official announcement and then, bring the support
you mentioned.

Hi,

Jean announced the site open today on the mailing list there.

So too early and now too late, seems a difficult timing for me :wink:

- already pushed a blog entry and a few tweets on it...but a more
official one would be nice.

I let the official speakers take the job here, but thanks for your work on it.

Kind regards
Sophie

> Hi Olivier
> > Hi all,
> >
> > This is an interesting news that passed too quickly among the LO
> > folks. I think we should say some king words on their initiative
> > and advertise it stronger in our lists and channels.
> >
> > http://www.odfauthors.org
> Well, it seems it has not been announced yet by Jean (I was with
> Florian too early also ;-). May be we should just wait for Jean,
> Sigrid or Andreas to make the official announcement and then, bring
> the support you mentioned.

Hi,

Jean announced the site open today on the mailing list there.

- already pushed a blog entry and a few tweets on it...but a more
official one would be nice.

Congratulations to Jean! I'll see what I can do to buzz...

Best,
Charles.

Hi Sophie, *,

(...)

So too early and now too late, seems a difficult timing for me :wink:

seemed so, but better to early than too late :wink:

Regards,
Andreas