[Bows]  Thanks :) and congrats too :)

Time to play around a little and explore!

i)  Change the word "Hello" into something else and see what happens to the ToC.  Probably nothing
until you right-click on the ToC and choose the option to "Update ToC".

ii)  Press enter just after your new heading and type in something else as a sub-heading.  Select
the sub-heading and change it's paragraph style to "Heading2".  Update the ToC again.  The new
sub-heading appears in the ToC it should be clickable too.  Clicking on "All" apparently adds the
hyperlink thing into the other levels of headings.

I think the crucial bits of this whole exercise was
1.  to insert the ToC (not type it in yourself)
2.  to set the headings in the rest of the document using paragraph styles