Ahh, so is it a sort of Content Management System that can be used to hold documents centrally,
like putting them on a shared folder on a Lan so that everyone can work on the same file instead of
each generating different copies and then trying to compare all the different ones to incorporate
all the different changes?  Sort of like a wiki?