Hi Daniel, hi all the UI guys ;-)

Daniel, thanks for offering help ... I think this is a great chance for
both the students and LibreOffice as well. From my personal
point-of-view, it would be very interesting to hear a bit more "on
list".

Oh, and the sender of this mail doesn't seem to be subscribed to the
mailing list - so I had to moderate them. That is the reasons for:
a) forwarding your mail to the new guys, and
b) kindly asking them to subscribe.

The mailing list links for subscriptions can be found here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design#Communication

Being curious ... kind regards,
Christoph

Am Mittwoch, den 02.03.2011, 19:24 +0000 schrieb Daniel Merker:
Hi,

I would definitely like to help! Could you email me more specifics at dmerker@mail.usf.edu?

-Daniel Merker