Superb!  Welcome in :)

You might find something in the official documentation
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications

 suspect that the "Getting Started Guide" chapter 3 (on styles) might be
 the most helpful but hopefully someone else might have a better answer
soon

Many of us were new quite recently so this is often "peer led" support.  It sometimes takes us a
while to work out the exact problem and then answer it so plesae bear with us if we ask you
questions to determine the exact problem.  On the other hand there are also people that have been
here for over a decade.

Oddly enough we recently had a thread about ePub and generally found it quite difficult so you
might be able to help other people straight away!  I think we did manage to find out 1 way of doing
it using eLaix or something.

Anyway, welcome in!