----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>
A: website@global.libreoffice.org
Inviato: Lunedì 2 Marzo 2015 17:44
Oggetto: [libreoffice-website] looking for Silverstripe volunteers

Hello,

looking at Redmine, there's a chunk of tickets regarding Silverstripe
assigned to Cloph. I'd like to spread the responsibility here a bit
further, to not have it block on one single person. Especially right
now, where Cloph helps out with the infra story, a couple of requests
will have to wait, and with more people in the boat, this would be
easier to handle.

Cloph clearly is our Silverstripe expert, but then, I doubt that
Silverstripe is technically so complicated others can't help out. ;-)

Are there volunteers on this list who would like to get involved in
maintaining our Silverstripe instance and assist local site maintainers?

My idea is to organize some sort of workshop/webcast, to spread the
knowledge and raise the number of volunteers.

Thanks!
Florian

count me in
cico :)